Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff is the board-certified urologist and cosmetic genital surgeon responsible for your male health needs at Rockwell, Aventura, FL. With over a decade’s worth of experience, Dr. Zargaroff has established himself as the leading cosmetic genital surgeon and urologist for penile girth enhancements, p-shots, cosmetic circumcisions, testosterone therapy, and other male health needs.
Education & Affiliations
Dr. Zargaroff graduated at the top of his class from the Loyola Stritch School of Medicine. He completed his residency in General Surgery and Urology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he was eventually named the Chief Resident of the Year. He also completed a prestigious fellowship in Microsurgery, Male Sexual Dysfunction, and Male Infertility at the Northwestern University Medical Center.
Dr. Zargaroff has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals. He has also been invited to lecture at many institutions and forums nationwide on various aspects of general urology, erectile dysfunction, male fertility, and sexual medicine. He has also appeared on interviews on various news and radio programs, including CBS, FOX, and ABC News. He’s widely considered the country’s leading expert in male sexual health and fertility issues.
Dr. Zargaroff’s current professional affiliations include The American Urological Association, Sexual Medicine Society of North America, and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Urologist & Cosmetic Surgeon
- Medical School — Loyola University Chicago
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency in Urology
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship in Andrology
- Recipient of 2013 NY Most Compassionate Doctors Award
- Recipient of 2013 NY Patients Choice Award
- Affiliated with The American Urological Association
- Affiliated with Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- Affiliated with The American Society for Reproductive Medicine